Thirteen Ice Miller Attorneys Selected as Lawyer of the Year in Their Practice Areas
INDIANAPOLIS - Ice Miller LLP is pleased to announce that Best Lawyers has named 13 Firm attorneys as “Best Lawyers Lawyer of the Year” for 2013.
· Jenifer M. Brown - Immigration Law
· Craig C. Burke - Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
· David J. Carr - Litigation - Labor & Employment Law
· Jeffrey O. Lewis - Municipal Law
· Gregory L. Pemberton - Health Care Law
· Kelly Pitcher - Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
· Susan D. Rector - Trademark Law
· Marc W. Sciscoe - Litigation - ERISA
· Marilee J. Springer - Non-Profit / Charities Law
· John J. Thar - Gaming Law
· John R. Thornburgh - Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law
· Zeff A. Weiss - Real Estate Law
· Philip Whistler - Litigation - Municipal
Best Lawyers designated “Lawyers of the Year” in high-profile legal specialties in large legal communities. Only a single lawyer in each specialty in each community is being honored as the “Lawyer of the Year.”
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The current edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2013) is based on more than 3 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
The lawyers being honored as “Lawyers of the Year” have received particularly high ratings in the surveys by earning a high level of respect among their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Ice Miller's lawyers and business professionals, through their understanding of businesses, organizations and government entities, help simplify the complexities faced by clients. Ice Miller is committed to helping clients achieve their legal and business goals. The Firm has offices in Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus, DuPage County, Ill., Indianapolis and Washington, D.C. For additional information, visit online at www.icemiller.com.
This press release is intended for general information purposes only and does not and is not intended to constitute legal advice.