Skip to main content
Top Button

Immigration and International Employee Services for Colleges and Universities

The Immigration practice group routinely provides full-service counsel to private and public colleges and universities for all levels of faculty and staff.

This includes securing temporary status from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, in addition to permanent residency or "green card" status on behalf of Outstanding Professors, Researchers, and Aliens of Extraordinary Ability and via the Labor Certification process, including Special Handling applications for professors and regular "PERM" applications. In addition, the group advises on tax obligations for foreign national employees and students, I-9 employment eligibility verification and related immigration audits, as well as immigration, tax, and other implications of sending professors abroad on temporary teaching assignments.

View Full Site View Mobile Optimized